Since NeoBot is built based on ElfBot, a lot of its features are similar and work in similar ways. All of ElfBot's features are not implemented into NeoBot yet, but most that are already contain some kind of improvements or additional functionalities.
Why use NeoBot?
Using NeoBot brings forth several benefits. It allows you to:
- Dedicate more time to your real life and things that should be more important
- Keep up and not fall behind your powergaming friends and guild members
- Fast forward through the boring and repetitive parts of the game
- Perform annoying and monotonous actions for you that you don't enjoy doing
- Safely divide your attention while playing, with other things such as chatting or browsing
- Experiment the game with multiple characters and on different servers
- Enhance your game's appearance with additional elements displayed on your screen
- Have fun with the game in unique, personalized and innovative ways
- Exchange creative ideas, conversations and scripts with people having similar tastes
- Learn incredibly useful things about scripting and technical aspects of software
- And more practical things! Just use your creativity.
Below is a list of some of NeoBot's most notable features:
- Advanced integrated healing/mana restore/mana train system that lets you heal with multiple spells, potions and runes, and can use exact values or percentages.
- Easy to script hotkeys and script system that lets you do actions at the press of a button or automatically, based on certain conditions.
- Built for both simplicity and flexibility in mind to let you do even the more advanced things at the press of a few buttons or writing of a few words.
- Displays practical information on screen for convenience and to assist you in taking choices during your gameplay.
- Can do various newly possible things such as minimizing backpacks and restoring them when needed.
- Many features in the bot are implemented in script so you can just enabled them if you want but you may also adjust them to your liking.
- All the basic things such as equipping ammunition, rings, amulets, picking up loot into backpacks, moving things around inventory, using items, saying things, casting spells, buying and selling items, etc.
- Lets you do any action at any specific point of a cavebot script and can perform actions based on conditions.
- Goes up and down ramps, ladders, stairs, rope spots, opens doors, uses sewer grates, etc.
- Has different ways of walking accross caves that may save time by avoiding areas with no monsters spawned.
- Deposits gold and items, refills potions, talks with NPCs and travels with just a few simple script commands.
- May be set up to kill different monsters with a different approach, attack, equipment, and more.
- May run away from monsters, charge at them, stay at a distance, avoid their wave and beam spells.
- May kill monsters with GFBs, exoris, waves or any other area spells and runes if multiple creatures can be hit.
- Textually saves any settings partially like cavebot, healing, targeting into files which can be edited or shared with friends and the community.
- May be customized and expanded in many ways using small scripts while also providing support for complex and powerful scripts.
- Fully sizable, zoomable and scrollable map which can be opened in a separate window that can track down your character or be used to easily explore surroundings.
- Automated login system which frees you from the hassle of having key problems or having to request new keys every month.
- Can actually move your mouse cursor and press keys on your keyboard as it performs its actions or simulate key presses and mouse clicks so that you are still free to use your mouse and keyboard.
- And more! With more to come!